– Protective Mechanism and Methods of Central Nervous System Ischemia
– Hospital Management
1993-1998 Second Military Medical University, Anesthesiology, Bachelor
2000-2003 Fourth Military Medical University, Anesthesiology, Master
2004-2008 Fourth Military Medical University, Anesthesiology, MD/PhD
1998-2008 Resident & Teaching Assistant Xijing Hospital of Fourth Military Medical University
2008-2015 Attending & Lecturer Xijing Hospital of Fourth Military Medical University
2015-2018 Associate Professor Fourth Military Medical University
2018-Now Associate Professor Southern University of Science and Technology
2006 The Third Prize of Medical Technological Progress Award, The Chinese Medical Association
2008 The First Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award, Shanxi Province
2011 The First Prize of Hospital Technological Innovations Award, The Chinese Medical Doctor Association
2012 Special Award of Teaching Achievements, Shanxi Province
1. Lao N, Nie H, Xu LX, Xiong LZ, Zhang H, Fan YY, Wang BR. Efficacy of intracarotid propofol infusion and Impact of Cerebral blood flow alteration. Br J Anaesth. 2009.
2. Nie H, Xiong LZ, Lao N, Chen S, Xu N, Zhu Z. Hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning induces tolerance against spinal cord ischemia by up-regulation of antioxidant enzymes in rabbits. J cere blood flow matab. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2006.
3. Nie H, Peng ZW, Lao N, Dong HL, Xiong LZ. Effects of Sevoflurane on Self-Renewal Capacity and Differentiation of Cultured Neural Stem Cells. Neurochem Res.2013.
4. Nie H, Peng ZW, Lao N, Wang HN, Chen YH, Fang ZP, Hou WG, Gao F, Lie X, Xiong LZ, Tana QR. Rosmarinic acid ameliorates PTSD-like symptoms in a rat model and promotes cell proliferation in the hippocampus. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 2014
5. Chen Y, Nie H, Tian L, Tong HL, Yang LJ, Lao N, Dong HL ,Sang HF, Xiong LZ. Nicotine-Induced Neuroprotection Against Ischemic Injury Involves Activation of Endocannabinoid System in Rats. Neurochemical Research.2013