Yan Yutao, female,
Ph.D. in immunology, 09-2010 to 06-2013, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Supervisor: Feili Gong
M.D. in immunology, 09-2007 to 06-2010, Zunyi Medical University.
Supervisor: He Lifang
B.D. in clinical medicine, 09-1998 to 06-2003, Jinzhou Medical University.
11-2013 to 06-2012, Institute of Organ Transplantation, Tongji Hospital,Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Post doctor, Co-supervisor: Chen Gang
07-2003 to 08-2007, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 201 Hospital, Shenyang city, Liaoning province, China.
Transplantation immunity, Inflammation and Metabolism in immune cells
1.Yutao Yan, Lu wang, Song Chen, Guangyuan Zhao, Bingyang Xu, Xiaosheng Tan, Ying Xiang, Gang Chen*, Carbon monoxide inhibits T-cell proliferation by suppressing reactive oxygen species signaling. Antioxidants and Redox Signaling. 2020 Mar 01;32(7).
2. Yutao Yan, Lei Chang, Hongzhe Tian, Lu Wang, Tao Yang, Guohao Li, Weifeng Hu, Kavita Shah, Yonglian Guo, Gang Chen. 1-Pyrroline-5-carboxylate released by prostate cancer cell inhibit T cell proliferation and function by targeting SHP1/cytochrome c oxidoreductase/ROS axis. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer. 2018 Dec 13;6(1).
3. Yan Y, Du C, Li G, Chen L, Yan Y, Chen G, Hu W, Chang L. CO suppresses prostate cancer cell growth by directly targeting LKB1/AMPK/mTOR pathway in vitro and in vivo. Urol Oncol. 2018 Jun;36(6): 312.e1-312.e8. 2018.02.013. Epub 2018 Mar 19.
4. Yan Yutao, Ding Yu, Ming Binxia, Du Wenjiao, Kong Xiaoling, Tian Li, Zheng Fang, Fang Min, Tan Zheng, Gong Feili*. Increase in hypotonic stress-induced endocytic activity in macrophages via ClC-3. Mol Cells. 2014 May;37(5):418-25.
5. Zhao G, Fu C, Wang L, Zhu L, Yan Y, Xiang Y, Zheng F, Gong F, Chen S, Chen G. Down-regulation of nuclear HMGB1 reduces ischemia-induced HMGB1 translocation and release and protects against liver ischemia-reperfusion injury. Sci Rep. 2017 Apr 6;7:46272. doi: 10.1038/srep46272.
6. Kong Xiao, Tang Xianying, Du Wenjiao, Tong Jing, Yan Yutao, Zheng Fang, Fang Min, Gong Feili*, Tan Zheng*. Extracellular acidosis modulates the endocytosis and maturation of macrophages. Cell Immunol. 2013 Jan;281(1):44-50.