She is engaged in the research of tumor cell cycle, apoptosis and autophagy. This paper mainly studies the molecular mechanism of cell carcinogenesis from the perspective of Ca2 + homeostasis, and analyzes the functions of Ca2 + related proteins in tumor cell proliferation, metastasis, cell autophagy and cell cycle regulation.
1. Liu X, Zhang P, Xie CM, et al. Activation of PTEN by inhibition of TRPV4 suppresses colon cancerdevelopment [J]. Cell death and disease, 2019Jun 12;10(6):460 .
1.Liu X, Wang T, Wang Y, et al. Orai1 is critical for Notch-driven aggressiveness under hypoxic conditions in triple-negative breast cancers[J].Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Basis of Disease, 2018, 1864(4): 975-986.
2.Liu X, Wan X, Kan H, et al. Hypoxia-induced upregulation of Orai1 drives colon cancer invasiveness and angiogenesis[J]. European journal of pharmacology, 2018, 832: 1-10 .
3. Liu X, Han X, Wan X, et al. SPZ1 is critical for chemoresistance and aggressiveness in drug-resistant breast cancer cells[J]. Biochemical pharmacology, 2018, 156: 43-51.
4. Zhang P*, Liu X*, Li H, Chen Z, Yao X, Jin J, Ma X. TRPC5-induced autophagy promotes drug resistance in breast carcinoma via CaMKKβ/AMPKα/mTOR pathway. Scientific Reports. 2017 Jun 9;7(1):3158. (* Co-first author)
5. Xie CM*, Liu XY*, Sham KW, Lai JM, Cheng CH. Silencing of EEF2K (eukaryotic elongation factor-2 kinase) reveals AMPK-ULK1-dependent autophagy in colon cancer cells. Autophagy. 2014; 10:0-13 (* Co-first author)
6. Qing Chao*, Xiao-Yu Liu*, Ying-Chang Mei, Zhi-Fang Gao, Yi-Bo Chen, Chun-Rong Qian, Yu-Bo Hao, Bai-Chen Wang. Light-regulated phosphorylation of maize phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase plays a vital role in its activity. Plant Mol Biol. 2014; 85: 95-105 (* Co-first author)
7. Xie CM, Liu XY, Yu S, Cheng CH. Cardiac glycosides block cancer growth through HIF-1α and NF-κB mediated Plk1. Carcinogenesis. 2013; 34:1870-80.
8. Liu XY, Wu YD, Shen ZY, Shen Z, Li HH, Yu XM, Yan XF, Guo CH, Wang BC. Shotgun proteomics analysis on maize chloroplast thylakoid membrane. Front Biosci. 2011; 3: 250-5.